I have been flying these packs now on my T-Rex 700 electric conversion for a few days. I am amazed at how well they perform, specially how they’re able to deliver the current and remain cool.
ThunderPower R/C claims that this new generation 4 chemistry delivers up to 40% more power, 6-times more cycle life, and up to 6C charge rate capability with no loss in power or cycle life delivery. ThunderPower also offers an industry-leading lowest weight and highest energy density with a proven ability to deliver up to 300 cycles with very little loss in power delivery. ThunderPower also has an exceptional warranty service and very attractive crash replacement offers, I am very proud to represent such a great product!
Below is a video with these packs on my T-Rex 700E. The setup is as follows:
- Ray Nemovi’s Electric Conversion
- ThunderPower 5000 MAH, 45C 6s packs x 2 (series connection)
- Kontronik Power Jazz ESC
- Neu 1915 1.5y motor with 20 tooth pinion and stock T-Rex 700 main gear (mod 7)
- JR DS8717 servos on cyclic and Spartan DS-760 gyro with JR DS8900G
- Spektrum 7100 receiver
- ThunderPower Prolite generation 2 2600 MAH 2s receiver pack
- Spektrum DX7 SE transmitter
- Align 690mm “D” blades, paddles, and tails